November 2018 Promotion
“Win a massive base prize pack”
Terms and Conditions
- The promotor is Base Supply (ABN 72 617 249 260, basesupply.co) whose registered office is in Camberwell, Victoria.
- The competition is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age, excluding employees, contractors, retailers, immediate family and anyone with a close relationship to Base Supply.
- Entry to the competition is made by making a purchase on the basesupply.co website between 12:01am on 1 November 2018 and 11:59pm on 30 November 2018.
- Multiple entries are applicable. Each qualifying purchase made between the above dates entitles the purchaser to an entry into the competition.
- Only retail orders are eligible to win. Wholesale orders are not valid entries for the competition.
- The prize is as follows: a prize pack of base supply products valued at $353.
- Base prize pack includes: 1x big base, 1x go-to base, 1x stash base large, 1x stash base small, 1x ditty base, 2x go-shop, 2x to-market, 1x keep cool, and 1x mini base. Colours will be chosen by the supplier.
- In the event that a style is out of stock, the promoter will substitute that item with an item of similar value.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The winner must claim the prize within 14 days of being notified as the winner. Failure to claim within this time will result in the prize being forfeit and a new winner drawn/announced.
- This competition is administered via Facebook and Instagram, however, no endorsement of the competition by Facebook and/or Instagram is implied.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter or its agents.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date via the email address provided on their purchase receipt. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how to claim the prize. The winner will need to provide a valid Australian address in order to receive the prize.
- All other standard terms and conditions of the promoter will apply when claiming the prize, including shipping and returns policies.
- The promoter’s decision in regards to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to announce the winner on social media, email and other publications. The winner may be identified by their first name. The winner’s details may be published on the promoter’s social media accounts and/or announced via email and/or published on the website within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- Anyone making a purchase between the competition entry period who wishes to not be entered into the competition may withdraw their entry by emailing the promoter at email@example.com
- By entering into this competition you agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions.